Humphries Orthodontics Patient Appreciation Day – Thank You
We would like to thank all of the patients, and their friends and families, that came out to the Humphries Orthodontics Patient Appreciation Day for making our event such a success. It was so wonderful to see everybody having fun in the sun!
In addition to our patients, I would like to thank the following people and organizations for their efforts during our big event:
- JoyfullYours – I am certain that everybody that entered their Photo Booth had a lot of fun. The props that they had were amazing and the printed photos were fantastic. They took so many wonderful photos. To see all of them, visit the Humphries Orthodontics Patient Appreciation Day gallery here. To find out more about JoyfullYours, please visit their Facebook page..
- Erica – She was the glue that held the entire event together. She put a lot of effort into making sure that everybody had a blast before during and after their burgers.
- Allyson Ashford – Her live music was amazing. What a sensational young talent. Check out this performance (sans the sounds of the diesel In-N-Out truck) in our office after her braces were removed.
- Laura and Debbie – They got everybody checked in and situated in light speed.
- Aileen, Claire, Dina, Dora, and Gaby – They kept the game center moving. Who knew Claire was a hoola hoop master.
We truly are grateful for all of our patients and for the opportunity to take part in their orthodontic care. And, for those that have asked, we are already planning for the second annual patient appreciation day next spring!
– Sage M. Humphries, D.D.S., M.S.