Cherie’s “To Die For” Spinach and Bacon Quiche
The following is the recipe for Cherie’s “To Die For,” Spinach & Bacon Quiche!!
- 6 Large eggs beaten
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1.5 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9-in.) refrigerated pie crust, fitted to a 9-inch glass pile plate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the egg mixture is set
- Cut into 8 wedges
Diffuculty: Easy Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes Yield: 8 Servings